Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

shifts childminding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shifts childminding Empty shifts childminding

Post  tarby81 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:50 pm

I am an ofsted regestered home based childminder and a member of the national childminding association, i have been working as shifts childminding since 2009
Shifts Childminding was set up for parents and carers who have problems working shifts while having a young family.

I live in North Leverton with my husband and two children aged 3 and 6, and our family dog that is really friendly.

I do collections from homes, works and schools in the local area, at the minute the schools i collect from are wheatley primary, st swithuns primary and north lerton primary. I also live very close to Orchard independant school. i am also willing to consider other schools locally.

My home offers a safe and loving environment and I provide healthy cooked meals and snacks at your request to suit your childs dietary requirements.
I have an understanding of autism and use PECS symbols and i am about to studie Makaton signing

My main hours of working are 8am until 6pm Monday to Friday.i do offer childcare outside of these hours for parents and cares who do shift work or unsocialble hour.
I am open all year and have no holidays book, when i am on leave i do give parents other childminding contact. I do not charge for my holidays or my sickness and will provide contact details of other minders should I not be available.

Please contact me to discuss prices and what type of care you require ie full time, term time, after school etc.

tarby81

Back to top Go down

shifts childminding Empty Re: shifts childminding

Post  TracyR on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:10 am

Hi

I am looking for childcare around the Retford area. I am currently on maternity leave and am hoping to return to work after Easter in May. I am new to childminders and am emailing childminders in and around the area and wondered if you could give me some information about your service please.

I will probably be needing childcare from 7am until 5.30pm. What sort of cost would I be looking at? Do you have different prices out of your main hours? If so what are they? Do you have a vacancy for an 11 month old? If not can you recommend anyone? Do you cover any other Retford schools or is it mainly villages?

Sorry for all the questions! I would really appreciate your help.

Many thanks

Tracy Rossall

TracyR

Back to top Go down

Post  tarby81 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:18 am

hi my prices are
monday to friday 8 till 6 £4.00 per hour
out of hours and weekends £5.00 per hour
i am now starting to introduce block prices of £30 for the full day £15.00 for half a day
i do have vacancys at the minute for children under 1 so that is no problem
if you went by the hour you would be looking at £40 but with the new block prices it would be £30 per day
if you need any more information then please get in touch
tarby81@btinternet.com or 07882296786 hope this helps becki xx

tarby81

Back to top Go down

Post  TracyR on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:26 am

Many thanks for your information. I will hopefully be in touch soon.

Tracy

TracyR

Back to top Go down

Post  tarby81 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:32 am

TracyR wrote:Many thanks for your information. I will hopefully be in touch soon.

Tracy

thanku if you want to emeil me then my it is tarby81@btinternet.com or you can find me on face book (rebecca tarbuck or shifts childminding)

tarby81

Back to top Go down

Post  TracyR on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:14 am

Sorry to bother you again. Do you work alone or with TotalcareChildminding as your adverts are almost the same? Do you live near one another? I'm moving to Retford at the end of the month so am trying to calculate distances of different schools and childminders from my new home.

TracyR

Back to top Go down

Post  tarby81 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:48 am

No i have nothing to do with total childminding, I have been childminding for over 2 years now and work on my own. I already do pick ups and drop offs from retford and surrounding areas, iv got 3 schools on my books but willing to take others on if i can

tarby81

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum