Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Totalcare Childminding, Retford, Notts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Totalcare Childminding, Retford, Notts Empty Totalcare Childminding, Retford, Notts

Post  Totalcare Childminding on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:57 am

I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder and a member of the Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years (PACEY Previously NCMA) caring for children age 0-16 years.

I am married with 2 boys aged 8 and 4 years and have 2 very friendly dogs. I live in Clarborough, Retford and provide drop off and collections from Clarborough and North Wheatley Primary Schools.

My home offers a safe and loving environment and I provide water, milk and snacks during morning and afternoon breaks which are inclusive. I also offer healthy and nutritious meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner as optional extras.

I have personal experience and a close understanding of autism and special needs and have attended courses and conferences studying various subjects - ASD's in the early years, communication, interaction, challenging behaviour, education and toileting. I have gained a qualification in the Makaton Foundation Course and Level 1 in British Sign Language. I also regularly attend classes on Makaton Signs and Symbols at a special school learning more everyday signing. I use PECS symbols and Makaton signing on a daily basis in my home which I believe is great for all children to learn.

I aim to provide childcare with a flexible approach to try and suit your needs as best as possible giving the opportunity to cover shiftwork. My main hours of working are 8am until 6pm Monday to Friday. I can offer childcare earlier and later than this including weekends and bank holidays.

I am open all year with no set dates for my holidays and do not charge for my holidays or my sickness.

Please contact me to discuss prices and what type of care you require ie full time, term time, after school etc.

Please take a look at my pictures and further details:

www.facebook.com/TotalcareChildminding

Last edited by Totalcare Childminding on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:21 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : update details and change phone number)
Totalcare Childminding
Totalcare Childminding

Back to top Go down

Totalcare Childminding, Retford, Notts Empty Re: Totalcare Childminding, Retford, Notts

Post  TracyR on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:17 am

Hi

I am looking for childcare around the Retford area. I am currently on maternity leave and am hoping to return to work after Easter in May. I am new to childminders and am emailing childminders in and around the area and wondered if you could give me some information about your service please.

I will probably be needing childcare from 7am until 5.30pm. What sort of cost would I be looking at? Do you have different prices out of your main hours? If so what are they? Do you have a vacancy for an 11 month old? If not can you recommend anyone? Do you cover any other Retford schools or is it mainly villages?

Sorry for all the questions! I would really appreciate your help.

I've had a look on your facebook page and sent an email to your address incase you don't see this one.

Many thanks

Tracy Rossall

TracyR

Back to top Go down

Totalcare Childminding, Retford, Notts Empty Re: Totalcare Childminding, Retford, Notts

Post  Totalcare Childminding on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:09 am

Hi Tracy

I've replied to your email address from your other email.

Julie
Totalcare Childminding
Totalcare Childminding

Back to top Go down

Post  TracyR on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:09 am

Sorry to bother you again. Do you work alone or with Shifts Childminding as your adverts are almost the same? Do you live near one another? I'm moving to Retford at the end of the month so am trying to calculate distances of different schools and childminders from my new home.

TracyR

Back to top Go down

Post  Totalcare Childminding on Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:24 am

No, I work alone. The distance between us is approximately 5 miles. The advert is what I have on my Facebook page as you've already read. I only write about the services I'm offering, not other peoples.
Totalcare Childminding
Totalcare Childminding

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum