Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Experienced Buckingham Childminder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Experienced Buckingham Childminder

Post  brooks7466 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:33 am

I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder living in Buckingham. I have over 15 years experience and offer a warm welcoming family home environment for your child. I was graded 'Outstanding' by Ofsted in my recent inspection and I am also qualified to NVQ Level 3 In Childrens Care, Learning & Development.

I am a fully Accreditated Network Childminder and can offer you up to 15 hours per week fully funded free sessions for children age 3 and over or on some occasions, from 2 years and over.

I am married with 3 children age 15, 11 & 6 years & 2 pet cats cats. We also have 2 backyard chicken which all the children love helping to take care of. Over the years I have cared for many babies & children & have many references for you to chat to personally. My full detailed prospectus is available upon request. I follow the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage) in my setting and your child will create a wonderful portfolio of memories & achievements whilst in my care for you to keep.

We have our own family allotment & regularly visit weekly toddler groups, messy play, parks, arts/crafts sessions and the library.

I currently have one full/part time vacancy for 0-4 years. I look forward to any enquiries.

I also offer a babysitting service in your own home & I am Ofsted registered to provide overnight care in my own home. Please have a look at my website for lots more information & I look forward to hearing from you! www.littlestarschildminding.webs.com

Last edited by brooks7466 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : additional info)

brooks7466

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum