Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Haverhill Childminder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haverhill Childminder

Post  saraheb on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:10 pm

Hi my name's Sarah and I have been a childminder for 6 years. I provide childcare from birth until the children are teenagers. I have a wide range of books, toys, games and puzzles to suit all ages. I have a wide range of multi-cultural books and toys. I can offer a variety of healthy foods to meet any special requirements and have disabled access. I am a member of the NCMA and can provide references.

I have an extensive portfolio and policies available. I am close to the local parks and take children on outings to farms, zoos and country parks to learn about the world around them. My home has a non-smoking policy. All children in my care are treated with kindness and respect and all their individual requirements are addressed. I offer a friendly happy and loving environment where children are encouraged to play, learn, share and most of all have fun.

I have an NVQ Level 3 in Childrens Learning, Care and Development. Ihave a current First Aid certificate, Safeguarding children Certificate and Food Hygiene certificate.

I have attended an 'All our Languages' course.I have puzzles, books, instruments, role-play and posters celebrating our diverse society. Celebrate all religious festivals. I have attended courses related to EYFS as well as allergy awareness and working with parents.

I have recently started working with an assistant - please contact me for further information. Thank you.

saraheb

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum