Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Ducklings Childminding Services

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ducklings Childminding Services Empty Ducklings Childminding Services

Post  Ducklings Childminding on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:57 pm

Ducklings Childminding Services
Miss Eleanor Jones
Ashfield Area - NG17
01623 408044
ducklingschildminding@yahoo.co.uk

About me:

I am a full time mum with my first-born; I enjoy every moment of my son’s days so much I knew that I wanted to be at home with him full time helping him to develop and grow.

I went to university in 2001 for four years to study events management in which I obtained a BA (Hons) 2:1 in Events Management. I then went onto work as an Events Manager in a popular hotel.

When I fell pregnant with my son I knew I wanted to be involved in childcare so I trained to be a childminder in November 2009 and gained my ‘Introduction to Home based Childcare’ qualification. I have also gained a level 2 in pediatric first aid, which I will renew every three years to keep updated. I have been fully CBR checked by the new CRB Enhanced check.

My son was born in January 2010 and I have spent the first year enjoying watching him grow, develop and learn. My partner Dave and my family are very supportive of my childminding career.

My mum currently works as a Special Needs teaching assistant with over twenty years experience with children. She has been an invaluable part of my learning and development as a childminder.

My aspirations are to establish an enjoyable and educational place for children to develop and in the future extend my business to become a full time nursery.

My childcare setting is ‘Buxton House’ which is a wonderful spacious family home in which I grew up in. It is a pet and smoke free home with many fantastic features for children to learn and develop in.

My father is a friendly respected man and has welcomed my business into his home. He works long hours and will rarely be at home within my contracted hours. He has had a full CRB Enhanced check and if he is home he will spend quality time with his grandson.

I am well read in the subject of child development and because it is an area I am interested in I will continue to develop my observation skills and knowledge.

I am aware of the importance to keep all the children and babies in my care happy, healthy, safe and secure. I provide a caring and sensitive approach to the way I look after all children in my care, with a lot of fun and laughter. Listening to them is very important in gaining more of an insight to their needs and emotions.

I work from 8am-6pm and I currently have full time and part time vacancies for children aged 0-8. I can do local Huthwaite school runs.

Please contact me for more information on: 01623 408044, 07852576419 or ducklingschildminding@yahoo.co.uk

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank-you

Eleanor Jones x
Ducklings Childminding
Ducklings Childminding

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum