Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

ISLEDON ROAD REGISTERED CHILDMINDER

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ISLEDON ROAD REGISTERED CHILDMINDER

Post  Annette McGirr on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:09 am

About Me

Hello, my name is Annette and I have been married to Leo for over 27 years.

We have 3 children and my eldest two are in full time employment whilst my youngest is currently undertaking his A Levels.

We live off Isledon Road in a 3 bedroom house with a large garden which is well equiped for children. I also have private parking facilities outside the front of my house for drop offs and pickups only.

I have been registered as a childminder for over 14 years and hold an exemplary record and outstanding inspection reports which are available for your review.

I am the Chair of St Johns Parents and Carers Association which is a local drop in centre for parents and their carers in the Archway area. We provide the local community with a wide range of facilities and activites including day trips for the under fives.

I also am regular user at the Hornsey Road Childrens Centre.

All my past and present parents would be happy to provide references on request.

My Experience

I have worked in the following roles within Child Care starting with my own young family of three. My eldest children are grown with their own careers and my youngest son is currently studying A levels.

I have been registered since 1995 and I work closely with social services and children in need which gives me immense job satisfaction.

I am currently chair person for Archway Children and Parents Association which enables me and the children I care for to have access to the latest E.Y.F.S curriculum.

I like to work closely with the parents to meet each child and families’ individual needs e.g. Supporting working families, Studying parents and children in need.

My Qualifications

I regularly undertake new training courses to ensure that I am up to date on all childcare procedures at all times.

I am due to complete my NVQ Level 3 in Childcare Development Spring 2011.

I am OFSTED Registered and hold outstanding reports which are available for your inspection.

The certificates which I currently hold are listed as follows;

St Johns Ambulance First Aid Training
Islington North Childminding Network which covers Children Come First and Quality Assured Childminding
Child Protection
The Early Years Foundation Stage
Working With Under 3's
Birth to 3's Matters
Health & Safety
Food & Hygiene Standards
Relationships and Conversations with Young Children
Managing Childrens Behaviour
Understanding Childrens Learning
Practical Approach to Working With Young Children
Learning To Talk
Speech and Language Therapy
Cold Cookery Courses
Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering

In addition I undergoing ongoing training in EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage)

My Availability

I currently have availability for children between the ages of 0 - 5 years,

I can accommodate part time and full time with immediate start.

My hours are 8am to 5.45pm

My Fees

My fees are £40 a day or £8 per hour (Minimum of 4hrs)

Contact Details:

Telephone: 0207 609 3387
Mobile: 07758249062
Email Address: annette.mcgirr@hotmail.co.uk

Annette McGirr

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum