Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Registered childminder in Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera with Vacancies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Registered childminder in Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera with Vacancies

Post  vici on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:16 am

Hi, I'm a registered childminder with over 10 years experience, who has just moved into this area. from Pontardawe. I've gone from having a long waiting list to having vacancies in the space of a few miles!

I have all the usual qualifications, and have also gone the extra step to obtain the NCMA "quality first" scheme. I have all the inspection reports from my previous childcare setting, which are available for inspection to any prospective parents seeking my services (either from myself, or through CSSIW). I can also pass on references from all my previous families.

I have five children of my own, attend the local playgroups with my youngest daughter, and a have large home where I can look after several children in a safe, caring and nurturing environment. If you need childcare, or need any details about the service I provide, please contact me through this site or via childcare.co.uk.

Regards Vici, I look forward to meeting you and your children

vici

Back to top Go down

Re: Registered childminder in Ystradgynlais/Ystalyfera with Vacancies

Post  vici on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Hi, I thought I'd update you all with my website details which gives a little bit more information on my sevices..... www.vicischildcare.co.uk

Last edited by Reeta on Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:09 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : mistake!)

vici

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum