Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Nicole Norman Childminding - Watton, IP25 6LP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nicole Norman Childminding - Watton, IP25 6LP

Post  nicolenormanchildminding on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:59 am

Hi, my name is Nicole Norman. I am registered with OFSTED as a Childminder and I am a member of the National Childminding Association (NCMA).

I have been married since 2007 to Gareth, and we have a daughter Freya. I registered as a Childminder following the arrival of my daughter, and have previously worked in childcare with children aged from 3 months to 8+ years.

I live in a lovely 3 bedroom detached house with secure garden in Watton, Norfolk and the property and garden are non-smoking.

I provide a warm, caring and friendly environment where children can play, learn and develop. Parents can leave their children with me knowing that they will be safe, happy and have lots of fun. They are able to play with other children with a range of toys and equipment both indoors and outside. I work in partnership with you the parents, to meet the needs of the child/children both individually and as a group regardless of any special needs or cultural background.

I have a variety of qualifications and have attended many training courses including fire safety, food hygiene, first aid, and introduction to childcare practice (home based).

I offer a wide range of activities to promote your child’s development. An example of the activities available, include:
•Drawing and painting
•Cooking
•Play-dough
•Reading stories
•Cutting and sticking
•Use of a computer for age appropriate games, learning and/or homework
•Singing and playing music instruments
•Music and movement
•Dressing up/role play
•Ball games
•Outdoor play
•Gardening
•Watching videos/TV programmes (age appropriate)
•Sand and water play
•Messy play
•Celebrations and seasonal activities

I have a variety of toys available for the children to play with, such as jigsaws, soft toys, Duplo, transport with road mat and airport, musical instruments, animals, small world, dolls, and a tea-set.

I regularly take the children on outings either by car or by walking to places. All outings will be risk assessed before each visit and where possible the venue visited beforehand. Typical outings include:
•Picnics
•The library
•Local parks
•Sure start activities
•Feeding the ducks at Loch Neaton/Ashill
•Thetford forest
•Walks around Watton

If you are looking for a childminder in a safe and spacious home, by a caring mummy, then please contact me on 01953 880107, 07713149337 or visit my website www.nicolenormanchildminding.com for more information.

Many thanks, Nicole

Last edited by nicolenormanchildminding on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Errors)

nicolenormanchildminding

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum