Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Yate Childminder has Vacancies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yate Childminder has Vacancies Empty Yate Childminder has Vacancies

Post  FrannyG on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:07 am

Hi, my name is Fran, I am a registered Childminder in Yate/Chipping Sodbury border and I have vacancies from Jan 2011. I live with my husband and 14 year old son.
My setting is warm and friendly - a real home-from-home service is offered here. The children learn whilst having fun, they're treated as individuals and have lots of time for one-to-one nurturing. I am fully CRB checked, Ofsted registered and NVQ3 qualified, and am also studying with the Open University for a degree in early years. In 2009 I qualified as a tutor and deliver training courses for the City of Bristol College for those wishing to become childminders.
I can honestly say I love my job - I laugh with the children every day, I provide stimulating activities that are fun as well as being educational. I am a member of Bristol Zoo, Slimbridge Wetlands Trust and Westonbirt Arboretum - all of which we visit regularly. In the summer, we have picnics and explore nature trails and woodlands. When the weather is not so good, we go to indoor soft play or play indoors and do cooking.
I can provide references and would be happy to send out an information pack.
Very Happy

FrannyG

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum