Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Buckingham Childminder & Babysitter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buckingham Childminder & Babysitter

Post  earlya on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:24 am

My name is Susan and I am 36 years old. I live in Buckingham with my partner, seven year old daughter called Kayla and two fun loving dogs called Shadow and Tia.
I am a registered childminder and I comply with all the requirements set out by Ofsted. To meet all of Ofsted’s requirements means that I have been inspected, my home has been deemed as a safe environment and that I and any other person living on my premises who is over the age of 16 has been CRB checked.
I hold a public liability insurance certificate and I am insured by NCMA.

As part of the conditions of my registration I must also hold an up to date first aid certificate.
My registration certificate permits me to look after the following numbers of children:
5 Children under 8 years old (no more than 3 under 5).
1 under 12 months old
Overnight care for two children under the age of 8 years.
Registration certificate number: EY413839

We live in a residential area close to the school’s and parks. I previously worked as a nanny in the UK and abroad for eight years looking after children from 0 to 8 years old. I returned to the UK in 2002 with my partner and my daughter Kayla was born in 2003.
I returned to work as a nanny in September 2008 and in June 2010 took on a new direction working weekends as a play session leader for Barnardo’s providing short breaks for 0-5 year old special needs children whilst during the week attending an eight week introduction to childminding course.
I currently have childminding vacancies in January. I also do babysitting in the evenings. You can get further information by visiting my website: www.petitepumpkin.co.uk

Last edited by earlya on Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : TOO MANY LARGE GAPS IN THE ARTICLE)

earlya

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum