Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Little Starz Child Care

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little Starz Child Care

Post  anaseem on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:00 am

I am an Offsted Approved Childminder who looks after children from babies to 15 years of age. I offer a pick up and a drop off service to and from school for those parents who can not pick up their children. I also offer an after school club till 6.00pm.I am willing to look after children at the weekends as well.
The children in my setting are taught the Early Years Foundation Stage in their play. They are encouraged to carry out activities both indoors and outdoors.
I offer an equal opportunity policy in my setting.
I feel children should be taught in a playful manner to motivate them to learn more with plenty of giggles and fun.

anaseem

Back to top Go down

Child Care vacancies in South Manchester

Post  anaseem on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:08 am

I am an Offsted Approved Childminder who looks after children from babies to 15 years of age. I offer a pick up and a drop off service to and from school for those parents who can not pick up their children. I also offer an after school club till 6.00pm.I am willing to look after children at the weekends as well.
The children in my setting are taught the Early Years Foundation Stage in their play. They are encouraged to carry out activities both indoors and outdoors.
I feel children should be taught in a playful manner to motivate them to learn more with plenty of giggles and fun.
" Every Child is a Shining Star "

anaseem

Back to top Go down

Re: Little Starz Child Care

Post  anaseem on Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:09 am

anaseem wrote:I am an Offsted Approved Childminder who looks after children from babies to 15 years of age. I offer a pick up and a drop off service to and from school for those parents who can not pick up their children. I also offer an after school club till 6.00pm.I am willing to look after children at the weekends as well.

anaseem

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum