Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Ofsted Registered Childminder - Iver Heath

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ofsted Registered Childminder - Iver Heath

Post  Carls79 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:25 am

Hi everyone, my name is Carla and I am a newly registered childminder. I live in a lovely area of Iver Heath which is only a short walk from Iver Heath Infant School & Nursery and Iver Heath Juniors.
I am a mum to my own two boys who are aged 9 & 12 and I currently have full and part-time vacancies for all ages.
I am Ofsted registered, CRB checked, hold a Pediatric First Aid certificate and have completed the Introduction to Childcare (homebased) course.
I have a playroom at the back of my house which leads onto a small enlcosed garden which the children can have access to. I have a wide range of toys, books, puzzles, arts & crafts etc which the children will love!!
I will be planning daily activities throughout the week which will be both fun and stimulating for your child, as well as taking regular trips to the park, library etc. Your child will learn and develop whilst having fun!
I have my own car so I am possibly able to do other pick-up's/drop-off's if needed, this can be discussed.

Please call me on 01753 655093 or call/text on 07738175919 if you would like to know more....

I look forward to hearing from you Smile

Carls79

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum