Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

REGISTERED CHILDMINDER LARGS FULLY EXPERIENCED

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REGISTERED CHILDMINDER LARGS FULLY EXPERIENCED

Post  Christine on Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Hi I am Christine Rigby a mother of twins who are 11years old. I have over 8 years experience in childminding and have reached the highest grades in the Care Commission Inspection Report. I currently have 2 full day vacancies all week and 3 after school vacancies after school. I am a very approachable, fun, flexible, and caring person who enjoys looking after children providing numerous activities during the day from play doh to trips to the park. I have all safety facilities and numerous toys and crafts to enjoy. I can also show refererences and certificates of my achievements on your first visit. If you would like to contact me please e mail me through this website and I will be happy to contact you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Christine

Back to top Go down

Child Minding Job

Post  sweetaaliyah on Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:10 am

Need a babysitter/child minder to look after 3 young children aged 7 and 5 (there is a chance there might be an 8 month old baby on the Saturday as well). Hours would be from approximately 9am to 4.30pm on Saturday May 24th and again same times on Sunday May 25th. We have a room booked already - it would be at the Sportscotland National Centre in Inverclyde. 
Could you let me know if you would be available and what the cost would be.
Thanks.
Sadia

sweetaaliyah

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum