Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Registered Childminder Pontypridd

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Registered Childminder Pontypridd

Post  staceykidz on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Hi all,
my name is Stacey Llewellyn and I am a fully registered and inspected childminder in Pontypridd.
I am fully insured, have an up to date CRB (police check) and a clean driving licence.

My family consists of myself my husband and my two wonderful boys aged 5 and 2 we are a fun loving little family and welcome all children into our family life as if they are our own.
I currently have a full time and part-time space available for pre school children as well as after school and holiday care.

I am available for pick ups and drop offs for Hafod Primary and Evan James School and possiably any other local school condition to other commitments

I am in the process of becoming a network childminder which enables me to take part in regular training sessions on all aspects of child care such as advanced child protection, play, child development along with many more.

I often take the children on outings and trips, visit regular playgroups and play centres and at home provide stimulating and fun activities also I am registered for the toy library so the children will never get bored I offer a warm caring environment for all children
I am also a member of the NCMA

if you would like more information on what I and my setting have to offer please feel free to contact me I will be more than happy to send you my information pack via email or post or feel free to give me a call!

I look forward to hearing from you!

kind regards
Stacey Llewellyn
Skidz

tel; 07791858602 or 01443684730

Last edited by staceykidz on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updating)

staceykidz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum