Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

CHILDMINDER IN DONCASTER (INTAKE AREA) WITH VACANCIES.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CHILDMINDER IN DONCASTER (INTAKE AREA) WITH VACANCIES. Empty CHILDMINDER IN DONCASTER (INTAKE AREA) WITH VACANCIES.

Post  Tracy Drury on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:41 am

I currently have vacancies for children from birth to 8 years (full and part time places available). I drop off and collect from Kingfisher Primary School in Wheatley, but also drop off at Kirk Sandall Nursery in the afternoons. However, I am able to pick up from any other local nursery if required in the mornings.
I am OFSTED registered, and have worked as a childminder for the past 11 years. Previous to this I worked as a nursery nurse in a private day nursery.
My home is a warm, welcoming, and caring environment that I share with my husband Dean, and our two daughters. I provide a range of activities, and also have a wide variety of indoor and outdoor toys which follow the EYFS framework.
My qualifications are: BTEC National Diploma in Childhood Studies (Nursery Nursing), First Aid for Childcarers, Basic Food Hygiene, NVQ Level 3 in Business/Owner Management (based on childminding), and i've attended a course in Child Protection.
If interested then please contact me for futher details.

Tracy Drury

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum