Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Calling all parents and carers in uxbridge area.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Calling all parents and carers in uxbridge area.....

Post  flic's house on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:49 am

Hi everyone.....my name is Felicity. I am a childminder based in Cowley Middlesex. I have been a childminder for just over two years now and as corny as it is I love my job!
I have two children of my own 8 and 3. We also share our home with Felix the cat.
I offer a fun, loving, home from home enviroment. We like to keep busy with various trips whether it be out and about or in our imaginations!
I also like to keep those little hands busy with lots of fun and educational activities including: Creative play, arts and crafts, small world toys, messy play, cookery, music and movement and much much more!!!
I am CRB and OFSTED checked and registered. My last OFSTED inspection was in July 2009 in which I recieved a 'Good' grade which I am very proud of!
I hold a current Paediatric First Aid Certificate. NVQ Level 1 in Homebased Childcare. NVQ Level 3 in Childcare, Learning and Development. I also did a course in working closely with the EYFS which helps me to guide children towards the National Curriculum Stages.
I have immediate vacancies for 3 Children. Full or Part time positions.
Monday to Friday. 8am until 6pm. But I can be flexible!
My fee is £3.50 per hour up to 5 hours and £35.00 per day per child anything over 5 hours.
Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Kind regards Felicity.
Email flic14waner@btinternet.com or :Tel: 01895 239 327

flic's house

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum