Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder in Breightmet, Bolton OFSTED REGISTERED.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder in Breightmet, Bolton OFSTED REGISTERED.

Post  cheryl.lawson on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:01 pm

My name is cheryl. I am happily married with two children aged 5 & 7. I am an ofsted registered childminder and have been for a year now, although i have worked in nurseries for 10 YEARS. I enjoy working with children and love to see them develop their own personal key skills.
I have a bubbly personality that reflects in my working enviroment and always have a smile on my face.
As a family we enjoy going for walks and keeping active. An extension to our family is our tortoise 'Diego' and our very tame rabbit 'Sally'.
Our house is very child friendly with lots of toys and activities available. The back garden is fully enclosed and again has lots of fun things available for the children including bouncy castle, sand/water tray and different sized bikes. The house is situated just off Bury Bolton Road so has easy access to public transport if that is one of your requirments.
My qualifications include NVQ level 2 & 3 in childcare and education and i have attended a number of courses including first aid, risk assessment and promoting positive behavior in early years training.
I have a full CRB check and NCMA insurance.
I currently have 1 full time/ part time place available. I can also offer before and after school care although this is only to/from Blackshaw Primary School, Breightmet.

Please contact me to discuss fees and any hours/days needed.
Email haslam-c@sky.com.

cheryl.lawson

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum