Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder with one vacancy for child over 1 and under 4 in Grange Park, Northampton

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder with one vacancy for child over 1 and under 4 in Grange Park, Northampton

Post  merilyn on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:39 am

Hi, my name is Merilyn Hammond and I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder. I live with my husband and two children aged 17 and 9, as well as our 14 year old Ginger Tom cat and one goldfish. My home is a happy environment. Stimulation is provided through the use of a play area, interactive learning, baking, gardening, creative activities and much, much more for children of all ages. My experience of childminding has been gained through my own children, looking after children within my husband's family as well as my friends' children. I also help out at our local Beaver Group.

I hold a current paediatric first aid certificate, I am a member of NCA, NCMA, hold NCMA Public Liability Insurance, and have undertaken various courses with regard to childminding through Northamptonshire County Council.

I currently have one full-time vacancy for a baby/toddler over one and under 4 years. I also have children during school holidays. I pick up from Woodland View as well as from Grange Park pre-school. My hours are 8am-6pm. I am also registered to provide overnight care during the week and on weekends (minimum of two weeks' notice required).

Please call me on 07979 804 764 or 01604 661640 to discuss your individual needs or if you would like more details. I look forward to speaking with you soon....

Last edited by merilyn on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:39 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : to amend vacancy information and update)

merilyn

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum