Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

childminder in kettering has vacancies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

childminder in kettering has vacancies

Post  Jules76 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:36 pm

Hi my name is julie and i live in kettering with my husband and 2 daughters ages 12 and 9. We also have a king charles spaniel called coco and she loves being around children.
My Qualifications - Paediatric first aid, Introduction to childcare practice, safeguarding children, nvq 2 childrens care learning and development, workshops covering the EYFS framework. I am also looking at completing in september 2010 nvq 3 childrens care learning and development.
While the children are in my care we go to lots of tot groups, visit the library, go on trips to the country parks etc. When we are at home we do arts and crafts, messy play, small world toys, puzzles, read stories and lots more.
Vacancies - I have 1 full time space available for the under 5's. I also have vacancies for before and after school (i cover kettering park infants and juniors) and school holidays. I do nursery school runs for ronald tree and all saints.
My working hours are 8am till 6pm but i can be flexible around these times and this is for mon to fri.
If you are interested please feel free to contact me on 07906758827 and we can arrange a visit or i can answer any questions you may have.

Jules76

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum