Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Thirty Nine Steps Child Care: Sutton In Ashfield

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thirty Nine Steps Child Care: Sutton In Ashfield Empty Thirty Nine Steps Child Care: Sutton In Ashfield

Post  thirtyninestepschildcare on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:51 pm

Hi my name is Sarah, I am 21 years old and i am a qualified chilminder. I live in Sutton In Ashfield about 5 minutes from Sutton town centre. I have just completely reenovated my house and half way through doing the garden. I have no children of my own but I have got plenty of experience of working with different aged children. My goal is to provide a home from home environment which provides the children fun, stimulating and educational activities that will promote the child's learning and development. I work in a spacious, clean and child friendly house.

I provide all children depending on requirements
* Home cooked meals,
* Regular trips to park, libraries, indoor soft play centres,
* Planned fun, stimulating activities within my home,
* Quiet times and sleep all depending on each child's needs and routines.

I have 5 years worth of experience and this involves 1 years wotrh of childminding and the other 4 years worth is whilst was doing my qualifications at college which involved doing different placements with different age ranges. Once finished college I decided that Childminding was the job for me, as I loved working with children.

Qualifications:
I have got a few qualifications i have got:
x Diploma in home based child care,
x Paediatric First Aid,
x NVQ Level 3: Diploma in Child Care and Education,

Availability:
At the moment i am available all the time. i work from 6:00 in the morning right the way round til 6:30 at night. I can do later if needed. i also do a babysitting service for people who need me. if interested and want to discuss further please feel free to contact me on the number provided.I have got a variety of places available.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or to arrange a visit.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Sarah Brown
x NVQ Level 2: Certificate in Child Care and Education

thirtyninestepschildcare

Back to top Go down

Thirty Nine Steps Child Care: Sutton In Ashfield Empty Re: Thirty Nine Steps Child Care: Sutton In Ashfield

Post  staceypaterson on Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:21 am

Hi sarah, i am looking for a childminder in sutton, could you contact me on 07733042639 for some details, thanks

stacey

staceypaterson

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum