Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Registered Childminder in Denton

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Registered Childminder in Denton

Post  hannah123dip on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:09 am

My name is Hannah Mistry, I'm an ofsted registered childminder and have been since 2007, i'm married to Dipesh and I have 4 children ranging from 22 months to 10 yrs, 2 boys Rhys and Ruben and 2 girls Trinity and Kizzy, Only Ruben is not in school and will be with us throughout the day

I went into childminding so i can help other parents out with childcare and look after my own children at the same time.

We live in denton at the bottom of town lane we have a playing field at the back of our house and we are in walking distance of Victoria park and Denton Library, there are also playgroups that we would be going to.

We have a communal garden at the front of our house but to the back we have a back garden with soft surfacing and lots of outdoor toys, we are a very friendly family who look forward to meeting new people.

I have been childminding since 2007, before this i have worked in admin and retail, im a people person and can provide references if needed.

Myself and my husband have both had a fully enhanced CRB and police check and so has my assistant. .

Before becoming a childminder i studied for a business mangement course and nvq 2 hairdressing, i passed both of these.

Now i am a childminder i have gone through several courses these are

Pre registration for childminding
Paediatric First aid
Health and safety
Food safety
Safeguarding
Letters and Phonics
Fire warden

I believe you can never get enough training and always put myself forward for the next course, all the courses are at night so wont affect me minding your children.

I have 1 place for under 1 year old, 2 places for under 5 year olds, 2 places for 5-8 year olds and 3 places for over 8's

I have liability insurance in place to mind upto 8 children to the age of 15

My assistant will only be working with me when the number of children i have increases.

I work every day monday to sunday 7.00 am to 7.00pm, i also work bank holidays

I also drive and have the correct insurance in place along with child car seats if you find that im slightly out of your area or you dont drive i can pick up and drop off your child at home for an extra fee of £10 per week

The only days i do not work are christmas day, boxing day and new years day

I currently charge £3.50 per hour and for siblings there will be a 20% discount off the weekly fee.

All meals will be included in this price breakfast dinner and tea along with healthy snacks throughout the day no discount will be given if you do not want your child to have food.

I also do a school run to Greswell primary school

www.kidstimechildcare.co.uk

Last edited by hannah123dip on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to put my name on)

hannah123dip

Back to top Go down

childminder needed asap

Post  tamela1988 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:58 pm

Hi my name is Tamela, i live in denton and need a chilminder asap my son is called joshua and he is 8 months old. i work for aldi so my hours are from 7.30am till 7pm at night 2 days a week if you could do these sort of hours please could you give me a call on 07530410776 thank you.

tamela1988

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum