Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Tiny Treasures childminder in Haverhill

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tiny Treasures childminder in Haverhill

Post  kate a wall on Thu May 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Kate Wall - Tiny Treasures Childminding

I’m Kate Wall. I’m 29 and lived in Haverhill for 8 years. I am recently qualified and Ofsted registered. I have two children of my own, a 5 year old girl and 8 year old boy. I have previously managed a successful baby and toddler group for 3 years within the town. I have looked after children of all ages ranging from new born to early teens. I have now decided to concentrate on childminding from home using both my experience and qualifications in childcare. We are a non smoking family with a car and clean driving licences.
We are a very welcoming and friendly family who are centrally located in Haverhill on a private road with 3 parks in safe, easy walking distance offering duck ponds, modern play areas, open spaces, woodland walks and endless safe imaginative play!
At home we have chickens, tropical fish, African land snails and a family friendly cocker spaniel. We have a very playful and creative household with arts and crafts materials, age appropriate toys, dressing up clothes, books, puzzles and board games. Everything required will be on ground level. With parents permission outings can also be provided in the local area either by car or public transport.
I will be working within the early years foundation stage guidelines providing a learning journey for your child.
I have Full insurance, Level 3 Diploma in home based child care, Enhanced CRB check for both myself and partner, First aid certificate in Paediatrics, Level 2 Food safety and catering award from the chartered institute of environmental health, Safeguarding children, Fully compliant with EYFS, Registered with environmental health, Registered with data protection
Please contact for availability and fees

kate a wall

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum