Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder in Sheffield S8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder in Sheffield S8 Empty Childminder in Sheffield S8

Post  Fiona's on Wed May 19, 2010 6:50 am

I am 28 and am a registered Childminder with over 9 years experience working with children as well as looking after young family members and my godson. I studied Childcare at college gaining my Level 3 qualification and have been working with children within a nursery setting and with an outstanding Ofsted rated childminder as her assistant. I’ve worked with babies from 7 weeks old up to 10 year olds.As I have 2 step children of a young age I can appreciate how hard it is to hand your loved one over to a complete stranger or even a relative. I provide a settling in period and I have a daily routine so the children know what to expect, making them feel more settled e.g. meals at the same times.
Over the years I have gained lots of experience, knowledge and training about activities, needs, development and much more.
I provide a safe, secure, happy and stimulating environment.

I currently have availability/vacancies
flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

Fiona's

Back to top Go down

Childminder in Sheffield S8 Empty Re: Childminder in Sheffield S8

Post  dmmiller77 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:48 pm

Hello,
I am looking for someone to take care of my 2 year old daughter near Woodseats while me and my wife are at work. Please can you let me know if you have any free spaces, your hours of work, contact details and your rates please?

My contact number is 07593053299.

Thanks and all the best,

Darren Miller.

dmmiller77

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum