Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder in Mansfield....Immediate Vacancies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder in Mansfield....Immediate Vacancies Empty Childminder in Mansfield....Immediate Vacancies

Post  Cursty Butler on Tue May 11, 2010 10:00 pm

About My Setting and Me
I am a fully OFSTED registered Chidminder in the High Oakham area of Mansfield. I am a member of NCMA. I offer a caring and homely environment with the ability to make children feel safe, secure and valued at the same time as being an individual.
I have a large Playroom dedicated to children under the age of 5 and the living room is used for older children. There is a seperate room for eating and creative activities to take place and a fully enclosed garden. Children have access to an extensive range of toys and activities to aid their learning and development and trips or out of house activities will be embarked upon with parental consent.
I have a full, clean driving licence and offer School pick up and drop off services to local schools. All meals and drinks are included in the fees with the exception of baby formula which will need to be supplied by parents/carers.
I work from 7:30am - 6:00pm however the hours are flexible on request and overnight care is also available.

My experience
I have worked as a Nursery Nurse at a private day nursery for over a year with children aged 1 month to 14 years so have experience with children of all ages. I also spend a lot of my free time with my Godson, now aged 18 months, and enjoy teaching him new words and activities. I have extensive knowledge and experience in using EYFS and use this in my day to day practice. Each child will have their own folder containing evidence of their achievements, creative work and photos of them doing activities. These will be linked to the EYFS profile where possible. This folder will be for the parent/carer to take away with them as a memory when their child(ren) leave my care.

My qualifications
I have various qualifications in the Childcare sector including:

* NVQ Level 3 in Child Care Learning and Development
* Attachment Disorder Training
* Introduction to Safeguarding Children
* First Aid
* ICP

I will be doing training courses throughout my career to further extend my knowledge and brush up on skills as required.

Please feel free to contact me to arrange a meeting or further discuss your needs on:

07821 909015
cursty1988@hotmail.co.uk

Cursty Butler

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum