Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Vacancies in Corpach, Fort William

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vacancies in Corpach, Fort William

Post  Zoelee on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:30 am

Hi my name is Zoe and I live in Corpach, Fort William. I am newly registered as a Childminder with The Scottish Care Commission and am a member of the Scottish Childminding Association. I have twins of my own who are almost 3, so have 1 vacancy for an under 5 part time or full time, and 3 vacancies for school age - before/after school and in the school holidays. I have a 7 seater car so am able to do local playgroup/nursery/school drop of/pick up. My opening hours are 830am-530pm (some flexibility outwith these hours maybe available).
Please email me for further details and we can exchange phone numbers and have a chat about your requirements for your child/children.
Thanks for looking.

Zoelee

Back to top Go down

Re: Vacancies in Corpach, Fort William

Post  katyomond on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:47 am

Hi Zoe

Are you still in Corpach and do you still have vacancies? I have an interview for a job in fort william in March and if I get it will need childcare for my 1 year old daughter. Can you let me know if you're still available?

Thanks
Katy

katyomond

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoelee on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:05 am

Hi Katy
I have various hours available at the moment as one little boy I have is moving away. I dont have anything full time at the moment Im afraid. Do you have any idea of the hours/days that you will require childcare? Things do change all the time and a few of the children I have will be moving to playgroup/nursery and school in August so place s will become available then also.
Kind regards
Zoe

Zoelee

Back to top Go down

Post  katyomond on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:23 am

hi Zoe
Thanks for your reply, will bear you in mind and maybe give you a phone when I have a bit more idea of what I need.
Katy

katyomond

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum