Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Emma Gooch - Childminder in Norwich

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emma Gooch - Childminder in Norwich

Post  Emmagooch on Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:16 am

Hi!! My name is Emma.

I am an Ofsted registered Childminder living and working between Old Catton/Hellesdon area of Norwich.

I provide a warm, loving and exciting environment for children aged between 6 months to 5 years of age. I have a wide range of toys, books, arts & crafts and outdoor toys. I visit local toddler groups, parks, music groups and other local childminders to provide children with social interaction and new experiences. In the holidays I do a lot of outings to places such as the Castle Museum, Wroxham Barns and Inspire Discovery Centre.

I have completed my ICP in childminding practise, I hold a current paediatric first aid certificate as well as a current CRB check. I am currently mid-way through my NVQ level 3 CCLD which as well as enhancing my practise will enable me to take childcare vouchers thus offering funded places in the near future. I was last inspected by Ofsted in June 2009 and received the outcome of GOOD with Outstanding aspects.

I currently look after 3 children under 3 and 1 infant school child. I have 2 children of my own aged 7 and 2.

I have a vacancy coming up the end of April for Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri all day.

If you are interested and want to know more please feel free to call me on: 01603 482621.

Thanks Emma.

Emmagooch

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum