Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Website inclusion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Website inclusion

Post  Reeta on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:56 am

To all members,
I have spent a lot of time and effort to create this free advertising forum for you.
Everyday I spend more time here maintaining it, keeping it free from unwanted posts from spammers.
I have made only one request - I asked that if you post your advert including your website link, then please add my website details on your site before advertising it here.
Like a link exchange.

To all the members who have followed this request I would like to say " thank you very much "

Unfortunately there are some people who are still ignoring this request

Every time I remove their website link from their ad they just put it back without mentioning Childminders Directory (without a link exchange)

Please do not ignore me. This is not the way to treat someone who is helping you.

From today (15/7/2010) I am not going to send any reminders or just remove your website link from your ad - I will delete your ad completely

So, if you do not want your ads and website links to disappear, you know what you have to do

This is the details for link exchange:

Free Advertising Forum For Childminders www.childmindersdirectory.co.uk

or

Free Advertising Forum For Childminders www.childminders.forumotion.com

Thank you
Reeta

_________________________________________________________________________________

You may include your website link with your free ad as a link exchange only.

Please add our link www.childminders.forumotion.com or www.childmindersdirectory.co.uk on your site before posting your details

in this forum. If you ignore this request your link will be removed.

Reeta
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum