Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder in the radcliffe/whitefield

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder in the radcliffe/whitefield

Post  Ruby on Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:33 am

Hello, I am a qualified nursery nurse and registered childminder in Whitefield/Radcliffe area with many years of experience of working with children. I’ve worked in various school settings in Bury.

As an OFSTED registered childminder I provide a safe and healthy environment for all the children in my care. I received a ‘good’ grade for my OFSTED inspection-Grade 2
Grade 2 means a "GOOD Strong provision in which children are well cared for"
I am married, experienced as a mother and professional. We have a large detached house and good sized, safe back garden where the children can play with some outdoor equipment. I like to take the children on outings to the park, libraries, children’s centre and play groups. I arrange lots of activities including baking, painting and lots of other age related fun things to do. I like to have a good relationship with the parents, therefore discussing on a daily basis the progress and achievements of their child both with me and in their own homes.
My qualifications are: Btec in childhood studies, Paediatric First Aid, Nutrition Awareness, Safeguarding Children,Food Safety and Food Hygiene. I have an immediate vacancy. I can do school drop off and collection from St. Margaret’s preschool in Prestwich, Stand Preschool Higher Lane Primary school in Whitefield and Chapelfield school nursery in Radcliffe. I can also provide short term/short notice care and late nights/ weekend/evenings by prior arrangements.
If you would like more information please get in touch on 0161 723 5711. Look forward to hearing from you.

Ruby

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum