Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder in BULLBROOK, Bracknell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder in BULLBROOK, Bracknell

Post  JAJchildcare on Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:06 am

I am a bubbly, fun, friendly and reliable newly registered childminder in the Bullbrook area.  I am a mum of 2 young boys, aged 1 and 5 years so understand the necessity to provide a happy and comfortable home from home environment. I live in a secured first floor flat with access only via a buzzer, providing steps or a lift leading to my flat. My home is located across a small road from Holly Spring School, so drop offs and pickups are done with ease. I provide two play areas, plenty of age relevant toys, quiet and outdoor areas. We are a strict non-smoking household and I’m fully paediatric first-aid trained.  I promote the Early Years Foundation Stage using all different types of activities including story time, musical instruments, messy play, role play and arts and crafts. I also like to attend playgroups, visit woods & parks plus I have friends who are also registered childminders, and can be my emergency cover if ever required.  I use the online baby dayz system which provides regular contact with the parents detailing updates, feedback and progression. The system is a fantastic way of keeping everything up to date, including any transitions or changes that may be happening so I can work closely with the parents/guardian and offer extra support. When a new child joins me, I like the parent/guardian to complete an ‘all about me’ journal so I can get to know you all better as a family and also offer two free sessions for helping the child settle in. I like to use the journal to find out each child’s interests to help plan activities they’ll enjoy, share ideas for other children which helps develop and build more confidence in their own time but most importantly I love to ensure the children are having fun and lots of laughter. If you need further details please feel free to contact me on 07889237876. A visit can be arranged to suit the parent’s needs. 1 FULL TIME SPACE AVAILABLE 

JAJchildcare

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum