Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

LOOKING FOR CHILDCARE IN WREXHAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOOKING FOR CHILDCARE IN WREXHAM

Post  MomaaMiaa on Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:17 am

I'm Sophie. I have an 8 month old daughter. I am going back to full time work on Monday 27/03/2017. I am looking for either a nursery in walking distance of Cefn Mawr Wrexham (I  am thinking Acrefair, Plas Madoc, Ruabon or of course Cefn itself) or a registered child minder or nursery that can pick my daughter up from my home.
My daughter will need care from 7.20am until about 5.20pm Monday to Thursday one out of every two weeks and just the Monday on the following  week from 7.20am until 5.20pm.
I would like my daughter to spend a fair amount of time with other children her age where possible and want her to be in a stimulating and educational setting, with trips included if possible.
I will require fully CRB checked childminders and nursery staff only and would expect food hygiene training when it come to whoever cooks the food, and first aid training for at least one of the people who works with my daughter.
Please contact me if you feel you can help. Please include quotes and some information about you.

*YOU MUST BE ABLE TO DO A SETTLING IN SESSION OR TWO WITH MY DAUGHTER BEFORE 27TH MARCH AND MUST BE ABLE TO START CARING FOR MY DAUGHTER ON 27TH*

MomaaMiaa

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum