Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Ofsted registered childminder in Thrapston/ Aldwinkle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ofsted registered childminder in Thrapston/ Aldwinkle

Post  Jopackard on Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:31 am

Hi my names Jo and I'm a fully registered childminder in Thrapston, I'm married with 2 children. I offer a home from home childcare service, I have a passion for developing children's learning in the early years. I would like to provide parents with a flexible and local solution to their childcare needs and provide a place where parents feel 100% confident in the care and attention their child is receiving during their time with me. It is important to me that children are provided with a safe and secure environment, and have access to a whole range of different experiences and learning opportunities where i can support them to have fun, learn and experience the world around them.

I will aim to provide quality childcare and before/after school care in a friendly home environment.

I can provide full day care for children aged 0-5 years, Monday to Friday 7m-6pm for 49 weeks of the year, closing between Christmas and New Year and for 2 weeks during the summer. I also provide care for children aged 4 +years before and after school / school holidays /school closures and training days. I can pick up and drop off from Aldwinkle schools and can also provide wrap around care for those children attending Aldwinkle preschool

My house is walking distance from extensive open spaces, including woodlands to explore and the local park. There will be lots of opportunities for visits to local country parks and other adventures for the older children during the holidays.

As a mum i know how important it is that your child is offered a variety of healthy foods in their diet and so I will provide them with cooked meals and snacks. We have an outdoor area which allows the children to access outdoor play in all weathers and also a large secure garden to play in.

Jopackard

Back to top Go down

Re: Ofsted registered childminder in Thrapston/ Aldwinkle

Post  Jopackard on Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:55 am

Joanna.packard@yahoo.co.uk

Jopackard

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum