Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

The Growing Patch Childcare - Ofsted Registered Childminder with Qualified Teacher Status

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Growing Patch Childcare - Ofsted Registered Childminder with Qualified Teacher Status

Post  thegrowingpatch on Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:03 am

Hi!  I have recently registered with Ofsted as a Childminder. I am in Walsgrave - just off Woodway Lane.

I have a lot of experience working with children between the ages of 0 - 16 years of age. I am a Qualified Primary School Teacher; worked in a nursery in the baby, toddler and pre-school rooms; before/after school club and for a charity looking after children with special nee...ds, disabilities and life-limiting illnesses. I have a BA (Hons) degree in Primary Education with QTS and recently completed a Home-based Childcare Award - Level 3. I have been DBS checked and I have a Paediatric First Aid Certificate.

I have a spaces available for under 5s and I have spaces for before and after school children who attend Sir Frank Whittle Primary School. I also have space available for children in the summer holiday.

I have an excellent understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage as well as the National Curriculum. I will be able to offer school-aged children high quality educational support.

Contact me via:-

Email: ellie@thegrowingpatchchildcare.com
Telephone / Text: 07521 405 107

thegrowingpatch

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum