Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Braintree Ofsted Registered Childminder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Braintree Ofsted Registered Childminder

Post  Emmajane on Sat May 30, 2015 8:09 am

About Me

I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder and mum to William who is 10 years old. I live with my husband Mick. I am based central to town close to many local toddler and Nursary groups.

I follow the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum 'EYFS' which ensures that the children I mind, no matter how young or what stage of development they are at, can learn and develop in a fun safe homely friendly environment.

I also have an enclosed garden for play and for children to explore nature. I am a member of the Pacey (professional association for childcare and early years) and have a my HBCA L3 Diploma.

I feel by minding a few children at one time I can offer individual care environment rich  in learning and development opportunities.

I take the children on regular trips to the library, toddler groups, messy clubs parks and walks.

I do school drop off and pick ups at John Ray Infant and Junior school.

I also hold a current Paediatric First Aid Certificate, and have completed EYFS safeguarding children.

My Experience

My experience is the best experience of all and that's actually being a Mum!!!!

My Qualifications

HBCA L3 with PACEY
Paedatric First Aid - certificated
Safeguarding children course - certificated

Hidden Harm -Safeguarding - certificated

Full DBS Disclosure.

My Availability

I do have vacancies available. Childcare available on a full time or part time basis. Work Monday-Friday from 6am - 6pm and I can also be flexible upon certain indvidual requirements.
I cover term times and school holidays also.

My Fees

I charge £3.50 per hour which is inclusive of all drinks and snacks. I do charge an additional fee for home made food.

I accept childcare vouchers.
Please feel free to contact me on 01376 551588 07590574315 emmamason8@aol.com

Last edited by Emmajane on Sat May 30, 2015 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Contact Details)

Emmajane

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum