Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Tiny Marvels Childminding - Spaces available now - 10% off of first month (Waterlooville/Havant/Portsmouth)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tiny Marvels Childminding - Spaces available now - 10% off of first month (Waterlooville/Havant/Portsmouth)

Post  TinyMarvels on Tue May 12, 2015 1:44 am

TINY MARVELS CHILDMINDING

SPECIAL OFFER: 10% OFF YOUR FIRST MONTHLY INVOICE - CALL NOW on 

02392 425016

AVAILABILITY NOW: 2 FULL TIME SLOTS AVAILABLE NOW (all ages) and also 1 all day Friday available for an over 12 months child.

My name is Laura, I am 32 and have a son (7) and daughter (5) of my own. I live with my long term partner, Dean, of 13 years. I enjoy spending my spare time with my family on bike rides and days out or getting involved in arty crafty things e.g. Making cushions, decorating, or reupholstering furniture. I own my own car and have  had a full driving license for 14yrs.

Since I qualified for my NNEB at college in 2001, I have worked in 3 nurseries and as a childminding assistant. I have a lot of experience working with children, and I'm currently minding a 22 month old, a 25 month old and a 6 month old. 

I enjoy taking the children out regularly. Some of the places I often take them are:
- Waterlooville Library for 'Rhyme time'
- Denmead park
- Queen Elizabeth County Park
- Staunton farm
- Hayling Island Beach
- Hayling Island Fair
- Bird World
- Southsea Seafront and Canoe Lake

All outings are included in the price.

I have a large play room with a variety of toys, books, and art and crafts. I also have a garden with lots of outdoor toys.

I am very polite and approachable so please feel free to give me a call and ask any questions.

Located in Waterlooville, near Portsmouth, Havant, Petersfield, Denmead, Clanfield, Fareham, Gosport, Emsworth, Hayling Island.

Please contact me on 02392 425016 for more information.

Laura

Last edited by TinyMarvels on Tue May 12, 2015 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

TinyMarvels

Back to top Go down

Additional information

Post  TinyMarvels on Tue May 12, 2015 1:48 am

Just some additional information for those who are shy about calling for a chat:

Experience:
During college I gained experience at nurseries, schools a home setting with 8 week old triplets and a hospital. I have worked in 3 nurseries since I qualified in childcare (NNEB) at college in 2001. I have worked with children between the ages of 3months -8yrs. Then I took time out to look after my own children 7yrs ago. And recently worked as a childminding assistant. Now that both my children have gone to school, I wish to pursue my career.

I have been a childminder for my own business since July 2014 and have been looking after 3 children full time.

Availablility:
AVAILABILITY NOW:
2 FULL TIME SLOTS AVAILABLE NOW (all ages)
1 all day Friday available for an over 12 months child.

My working hours are 7.30am-6pm Monday- Friday,  but I can work a little later if needed.

Qualifications:
NNEB-2001,
CYPOP5- dec 2013,
Food hygiene- 2014,
Paediatric First Aid-until 2017.

Fees:
SPECIAL OFFER: 10% OFF YOUR FIRST MONTHLY INVOICE

£30 per 10hr day between 7.30am- 6pm

£15per 5hr day

£3.50per hour

£2.50per whole 15mins for lates or earlies (before or after contracted hours)

£5per pick up or drop off within 1 mile

£10per hour for Saturdays/ babysitting

10% discount for any additional siblings

All food and drinks included

I am currently only able to offer school collections and drop-offs from Springwood pre-school and junior school.

Unlike many other childminders, we do not charge extra for meals or outings and our daily rate is discounted so you get a better deal with us.

TinyMarvels

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum