Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Brentford's New Ofsted Registered Childminder. DBS, Paediatric First Aid Trained & Mummy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brentford's New Ofsted Registered Childminder. DBS, Paediatric First Aid Trained & Mummy

Post  may2may minders on Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:40 am

I am a newly registered Childminder with 9 years of childcare experience. I also have a level 3 in Childcare and 18 months of mummy-hood.

I offer home from home care in Brentford/Syon Lane border in a lovely pet & smoke free house with a secure garden with my partner and our 18 months old son.

I offer a safe, fun, loving and caring environment with a structured, yet flexible, routine for all children in my care which encourages them to develop to their full potential.

I offer outings, activities, and a large and ever growing selection of toys plus freshly home cooked meals on daily bases, all inclusive. We go on regular trips to Kew Gardens, play grounds, Stay & Play sessions, indoor soft play areas, parks to feed the ducks. We will also cook, bake, grow plants and learn about everyday life and the world surrounding us.

I have full and part time vacancies available. If you are interested in a chat; please contact me and I look forward hearing from you soon!

may2may minders

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum