Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

SPACES AVAILABLE FOR CHILDMINDING SERVICES - STOKE ON TRENT/NEWCASTLE UNDER LYME

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SPACES AVAILABLE FOR CHILDMINDING SERVICES - STOKE ON TRENT/NEWCASTLE UNDER LYME

Post  Priscila18 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:58 am

Hi there, I am Priscila an experienced but newly Ofted registered chilminder in Stoke-on-Trent. Caring for children is what I love and this has generated an enthusiastic interest in me to formally take up a chilminding role. I delight in providing care for children and young people through friendly and positive relationship so that they grow up to become confident, useful, relevant to their community and nation. My prime aim is to nurture them in order for them to achieve their worthwhile goals and reach their full potentials in life.

I am located in a warm, safe, clean, peaceful, smoke free, pet free and loving environment. I have parking space, large garden with equipment for outdoor play, have downstairs toilet and close to transport links. 

I live with my husband and have 2 boys of my own 6 and 4 years. I offer all day care, weekend care, emergency care and overnight care. I am passionate about caring for and relating with children of all ages and I derive joy in seeing them grow to become somebody great later in life.

My experience dates back to more than 13 years when my elder sister had her first girl child, I was permanently staying with my sister then, I provided care such as bathing, feeding, dressing e.t.c and was responsible for caring for the then little girl who is now a big girl. I have also had several caring role and interactions with other children in school setting as well as in home setting.

I offer flexible hours, give discount for siblings and please do get in touch with me for further discussion about my childminding services.

You can contact me through jhepzibah2006@yahoo.com

Many thanks.

Last edited by Priscila18 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : addition of my location and re-word of some statements)

Priscila18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum