Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

A-Z Childcare - Spaces Available

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A-Z Childcare - Spaces Available

Post  staceywhitcombe on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:52 am

My name is Stacey and I am a registered childminder with the CSSIW and fully qualified teacher with ten years experience of working with children.

My qualifications include:
- First Aid - Paediatrics
- Level 3 Basic Food and Hygiene
- CYPOP5 ‘Understand how to set up a home-based childcare service’ 
- BSc Biochemistry with Medical Biochemistry
- PGCE Secondary Science
- Masters Module in Education

I have also had further training so that I can cater for children with additional needs such as Autistic Spectrum training and Signalong.

I have started my own childminding and tutoring business so that I can use my extensive skills and experience to develop children on a much more individual and personal basis, building special relationships with children and working more closely with parents. I not only offer a personal service but also a professional one. I have an understanding of children's needs and I am calm, warm, caring and patient.

My home has been fully inspected by both the CSSIW and the local fire safety officer to ensure that my home is as safe as it can be for your little ones and I have written full risk assessments for every aspect of my service. 

Local drop off and pick ups are available and schools include:
Bryn Primary School
Penllwyn Primary School
Ynysddu Primary School
Pontllanfraith Primary School
Maesycwmmer Primary School
Cwmfelinfach Primary School

Others may be possible. 

My home has a dedicated playroom set aside just for childminding and I will also be constructing a play area in my back garden which will be fully enclosed during the summer holidays. 

Every child is unique and I believe that success and growth come from encouragement and praise. I will always focus on building every child’s self-esteem and confidence through positive feedback and rewards. A child see’s the world around them with wonder and awe and I believe in encouraging their natural curiosity.

If you would like to learn more please call me, or I am happy for you to visit me at my home for a no obligation chat and cup of tea. 

You can also visit my website: www.az-childcare-education.co.uk

I also science tuition to pupils from KS3 to KS5.

My charges are very competitive and payment options are flexible.

• Day Care - £30 per day 
  • 1 day = 10 hours maximum (half days are available)
  • I may also be able to provide childcare on an hourly basis at a rate of £4 per hour.
  • After school - £5 per hour 
  • Weekends - £40 per day (£20 per half day) 
  • Overnight - £20 per overnight stay 
  • School holidays - £30 per day (£15 per half day) 1 day = 10 hours maximum
  • Additional hours after this will be charged at £5 per hour. 

Tuition is at a flat rate of £15 per hour with sessions being held at my home. This is a very competitive price with many tutors charging £25 per hour.

staceywhitcombe

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum