Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Registered Childminder in East kilbride

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Registered Childminder in East kilbride

Post  Shellbells40 on Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:59 pm

Hi my name is Michelle and I am a registered childminder with the care inspectorate. I'm a qualified nursery nurse and have twenty years experience working in childcare and and with my own two children age 7 years and 2 years. During my time working in nurseries I gained a lot of experience dealing with different aspects of child development and have worked with children from 0-12 years. I was also a room supervisor for 9 years working with children 0 - 2 years.

My aim is to provide a happy, caring and secure home from home environment. I like to take the children to local parks, toddler groups, and local library, and go for walks. I will provide fun and stimulating experiences for children catered to age and stage of development. This will allow them to explore their surroundings and to help develop skills and learning through play.

I have part time  spaces available on a Monday, Wednesday, and a Friday. If you are interest please contact me on 07747745308 or email me on michellehay03@hotmail.co.uk. I look forward to hearing from you.

Shellbells40

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum