Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Taylor Tots Childminding Ofsted registered- Herne Bay, Kent

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taylor Tots Childminding Ofsted registered- Herne Bay, Kent

Post  TaylorTotsChildminding on Wed May 28, 2014 7:57 am

Welcome to Taylor Toys Childminding. My name is Sarah Meyer and I am an Ofsted registered childminder with 5 years childcare experience. I live with my partner Scott and our two children, Sophia who is 4. And Jake who is 1.
I work within my home setting in Greenhill, Herne Bay and I am available to take children from 3 months and upwards until the age of twelve years old. I am able to pick up and drop off to the local schools and nurseries within the area. I can also offer the opportunity of a drop off service to your own home after 6pm by myself (if required) at an extra small cost.

I am a 2 minute walk from the Briary school where my daughter will be starting in September. There is a local park with a zip wire (which the children love) just minutes from my house and we often visit the beach (5 minute drive) I hold annual passes for wildwood, Wimgham and howletts zoo and believe trips out are a great educational experience for all ages!

I love getting messy with the children and I believe arts and crafts, messy play and sensory play plays a very important part in childrens learning.
I pride myself in being a very flexible childminder. I am available Monday to Friday from 8am-6.00pm. I am available to provide care outside these hours, at an extra cost. If you require weekend cover, I may be able to come to an arrangement.

I have the following qualifications:
*Level 3 Qualification in Childcare
*I hold a Paedatric First Aid Certificate
*Safeguarding children Level 2 Certificate
*Health and Safety at Work Level 2 Certificate
*Food Safety Level 2 Certificate
*Fire Safety awareness Certificate
*Safe moving and handling Certificate

Feel free to contact me reguarding any questions or queries you may have Smile

Sarah Meyer 07738 848083
taylortotschildminding@hotmail.co.uk
Or find me on Facebook: Taylor Tots Childminding