Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

L angels childminder Nottingham

View previous topic View next topic Go down

L angels childminder Nottingham Empty L angels childminder Nottingham

Post  L angels on Thu May 15, 2014 12:30 am

I am a registered child minder. I have two lovely boys 4 years and 6 years. My husband and I are DBS checked. We are non smokers.
The setting is situated in Wilford area near Compton acres and within a walking distance of two parks we will be often visiting. The play room is spacious, well equipped. The garden is big where the children would have lots of fun. All our time will be spent in learning in different ways, doing activities using our learning material ( crafts, games, ICT,gardening....). Children would have various choices of toys for their free play including books for their relaxing time. Also they will be learning basic French.
We would be often visiting the play groups and library for supporting the children in their social development.

My aim is to provide a home to home, fun environment to allow children to flourish and be happy to enjoy learning through lots of activities based on the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).

MY HOME IS CLEAN AND WELCOMING. THE PLAY AREA IS BRIGHT, COLOURFUL AND SAFE FOR CHILDREN.

I HAVE BEEN GIVEN 5* RATING BY THE FOOD STANDARD AGENCY.  

I offer both, part time and full time childcare. I also offer school and preschool drop off/pick up:  GREYTHON and Jessy Grey PRIMARY SCHOOL, PAPER MOON NURSERY, Heyman, WILFORD, SILVERDALE & WILLOW PRESCHOOLS).

Please feel free to contact me 07411237934

L angels

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum