Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

CHILDMINDER~ HALIFAX ~ SOUTHOWRAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CHILDMINDER~ HALIFAX ~ SOUTHOWRAM

Post  claires care childminding on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:56 pm

Claire's Care Childminding Service is based in an ideal location based in Southowram village and currently has both FULL & PART-TIME vacancies available.
I also have spaces in my HOLIDAY, BREAKFAST & TEATIME CLUBS.
I offer Term-Time spaces(if required) charging for only 39 weeks of the year.
I provide care for children aged from Birth up to 12 years old.  
I am ofsted registered and try to keep my numbers low to provide the best care for the smaller children/ babies whilst in my care.
I have 12 years of experience with working with children within a nursery environment and running my own childminding service for the past 4 years. I also have two of my own children aged 5 & 7 years.
I hold a NVQ LEVEL 2 & 3 in Childcare and have completed my childminding course too. 
I hold a recently updated first aid certificate and am constantly attending new courses to improve the care I provide.
I offer a fantastic hourly rate which includes all meals, snacks, drinks, wipes, activities and most outings whilst in my care .
My home is clean, safe, welcoming and stimulating. My opening hours are 0630-1830 Mon-Fri 
 I always try to be as flexible as possible to meet my parents needs.
For more information please send me a message with your email address and I will send you a full parent pack x

claires care childminding

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum