Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

childminder in B65 Rowley Regis with spaces

View previous topic View next topic Go down

childminder in B65 Rowley Regis with spaces

Post  tracey'slittletreasures on Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:44 am

Hello I'm  a registered childminder in Rowley Regis. I have spaces for children aged 0 and up
I'm friendly, reliable and flexible with hours. I give children a home from home where they are all made to feel welcome and part of the family. I have five children of my own so they will always have company and feel part of a big family where every child is special and precious.
my qualifications include paediatric first aid. food safety. childminding cert unit 1 level three.
certificate for children and young peoples work force level 2.
both me and my long term partner have  up to date enhanced DBS checks (formally known as crb checks).
At my setting we take part in educational, fun activities where children learn through play.
some of the activities are; art and craft, reading stories, messy play, outdoor play, jigsaw puzzles, outings to the park and local area, attending toddler groups.
 and more activities which details can be provided upon request.
I always make time to listen to parents views after all parents know their children better than anyone else.
If you would like to know anymore information please contact me I will be happy to answer any of your questions.
telephone 07778129838 or email me on tabullock@Hotmail.co.uk

tracey'slittletreasures

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum