Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Ofsted registered childminder Bradford Low Moor offering government funded places

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ofsted registered childminder Bradford Low Moor offering government funded places

Post  hibberson on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:20 pm

Hi, My name is Hanna Ibberson, I am an Ofsted registered childminder based in Low Moor Bradford.  I live in my family home with my partner Andrew, my stepdaughter Aimee who is 8, and my daughter Lily who is 3.  My home is safe, clean and well equipped for caring for children.  I have a large garden with lots of play equipment for children including an 8ft trampoline with enclosure, play house, safety matted swing/slide area, large grassed area and large decked area.  Inside my home,  the play room is my kitchen diner, and where we spend most of the time.  I offer healthy nutritious meals, balanced with the occasional treat, especially if we have been baking!  I support childrens long term learning and development, for early years, school and life.  My daughter is 3 at the moment and I am thoroughly enjoying supporting her learning from a nursery she attends, giving her the skills to be able to transition into school easily. 

I am able to provide the governments early education places which entitles 3 and 4 year olds and some 2 year old children to 15 hours of free childcare per week for 38 weeks of the year.

My working hours are quite flexible so please contact me to discuss your requirements, and I am open Monday-Friday.

If you would like to ask anything about my provision, please contact me anytime.

Many thanks
Hanna

hibberson

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum