Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Highly qualified & Experienced Childminder in Luton LU4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Highly qualified & Experienced Childminder in Luton LU4

Post  Shelley Lou on Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:52 am

Shelley's Childminding Service 07866767483
My name is Shelley I am a qualified childminder and I am registered with OFSTED I am also a member of PACEY Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years and the Luton children come first Childminding cluster network. I am an accredited childminder so I can offer three year old 15 hour nursery funding.  I am also a community childminder & have vast experience in caring for children with a range of disability & special needs.  I have been childminding since March 2009 & have a huge amount of experience caring for children of all ages.
I have completed a vast number of training and qualifications to become a childminder and I have also gained a Foundation Degree in Early Years. A huge benefit of using a registed childminder is that they enjoy the freedom to be able to plan activities in a variety of settings, thus providing a rich and stimulating environment but at the same time provide excellent care.
As a mum myself I understand the pressures of finding good quality and affordable childcare that complements your own beliefs and principles. It is therefore my aim to provide a stimulating and fun environment for all children, yet keep it at a relaxed pace to create a home from home feeling with lots of attention and care.
In addition to a variety of planned days out I offer my home as a base for day to day care. I have my own family so I consider my home and garden to all ready be a safe and happy setting to suit the needs of little people. I have a dedicated play room with a range of toys and activities that are on offer throughout the day together with a large outside space complete with a selection of garden toys for outside play. In addition I offer a quiet space to be able to cater for those children that need to sleep during the day.
Aims & Objectives
·         To create a stimulating, safe and caring environment for every child in my care
·         To value each child as a unique individual trying to meet their individual needs
·         To plan and provide activities and play opportunities to develop a Childs emotional, physical, social and intellectual capabilities
·         To encourage and promote healthy eating and physical exercise
·         To promote a positive image and supportive role model
·         To keep children safe and teach them how to keep safe
·         To encourage, praise and be committed to every child in my care
·         To recognise and value parents and carers and aim to work in partnership with them, sharing information in an honest and open way.

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
THANKS
SHELLEY X

Shelley Lou

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum