Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

CHILDMINDER IN DEDWORTH AREA,WINDSOR SL4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CHILDMINDER IN DEDWORTH AREA,WINDSOR SL4

Post  unbreen1979 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:34 am

Hi I am a Ofsted registered childminder in the Dedworth area in Windsor. I live in a large 4 bedroom detached house.
I have 3 children of my own, twins that attend full time school and a 3 year old that attend nursery 3 hours a day. I am a very reliable ,honest and caring individual and have realised that looking after ones own children is a very rewarding experience therefore I have decided to become a childminder as I thoroughly enjoy looking after children and watching them learn and grow.
I have a large playroom and have plenty of toys,books and plan different activities to do daily. I will also take the children to the park, library and outings.
I also have a safe and secure back garden where children will be encouraged to play as often as possible.
I speak fluent English,Urdu,Hindi and Punjabi.
My Experience
My biggest experience must be that I am a mother of 3 children. Twins that are 4 and a 3 years old so it is practically the same as having triplets!
I have raised all 3 practically alone without much help as my husband has a full time job in Central London and was always very busy.
I have looked after plenty of children in the past also regularly look after my families children and have had babysitting experience since I was 16 helping out my cousins with their babysitting needs.
I have plenty of newborn experience as I have cared for my own children and also my sisters, cousins etc.
My Qualifications
Paediatric First aid training
CYPOP5 -How to set up a childcare business
My Availability
I have full time and part time spaces available.
8am-6pm other hours can be negotiated if required.
My Fees
Please contact me for my fees.

unbreen1979

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum