Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

OFSTED registered childminder,Worcester,St.Johns

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OFSTED registered childminder,Worcester,St.Johns

Post  emiliaz on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:29 am

pram                    Tel:  01905312093        Email: emiliazyla@yahoo.co.uk

Hi,
I am an Ofsted registered childminder living in St.Johns,(Worcester) with my partner,two children(5 and 14 months) and two cats. Being a mum has given me a lot of experience and understanding of children's world and it encouraged me to pursue childminding career. I am keen to work with parents in planning the children’s day and in following their own child’s routine, including their sleep and rest needs and thinking about their learning and developmental needs, and observing their emotional needs. I think it is important to have a period of time for children to settle with me so I provide free settling in sessions to allow them to become used to me and my childcare setting.
I keep a record of development for each child and work closely with parents to understand child's needs, activities, interests and achievements. I find time at the beginning and end of each day to discuss any issues and tell you about your child’s day.
In order to be able to provide a consistent childcare setting as your child grows, I have completed Ofsted requirements to be able to care for children following the early years foundation stage education (EYFS)I have a range of play activities to help children progress in my care from birth until they are 5 years old and ready for school.
-I have garden and regularly spend time with the children outdoor
- I take children to the local playgroups and parks
My Experience
I gained enormous amount of experience caring for my own two children.
My Qualifications
Pathway To Childming Course including:
-Pediatric First Aid Course
-Safeguarding Children
-Certificate in Good Practice
My Availability
Monday-Friday 7am-6pm but can be flexible

I am flexible and will always try to accommodate your needs.
I do breakfast club and after school club for St.Clements CofE Primary School in St.Johns
I work half terms and summer school holidays.
My Fees
£3.50 per hour

emiliaz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum