Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Tilehurst - Registered Childminder - Full / Part Time vacancies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tilehurst - Registered Childminder - Full / Part Time vacancies

Post  Fran Small Papadaki on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:46 pm

Personal Info:
My name is Fran ( Frantzeska Papadaki - Small ) and I am a happy mum of 2 boys aged 5 and 3 who are both very sociable and enjoy the company of other children. We live near Tilehurst Train station in Reading. I am originally from Greece - Crete and I have lived in London and Reading for the past 11 Years. I have just passed my Ofsted inspection and I am now ready to look after some children.

My house has a large child friendly garden plus off street parking for easy drop-offs and pick-ups. My garden is fully enclosed and I have a wide variety of outside toys for the children to play with.

I like to provide a wide and varied set of weekly activities including attending local play groups, Rhymetime in Tilehurst library and visiting local parks and farms to utilise their play areas or to go for

nature walks. I try to go outside on a daily basis (weather permitting) as it provides excellent opportunities for play and exercise.

When we are at home I like to do lots of arts and crafts, messy play, cooking, reading books, as well as free play and quiet times for the children. I also like to include music in our daily activity through dancing, singing and using instruments, to create a vibrant and colourful environment. I also encourage healthy eating/life habits

I thoroughly enjoy working with children and get a great sense of achievement when teaching them new things.

My Experience
I am a mum of 2 boys that I'm really proud of.
I have worked in teaching music to young children while in Greece

My Qualifications
OFSTED registered
Level 3 Certificate - Understand how to set up a home based childcare service
CRB checked
Paediatric First Aid Certificate
food & hygiene,

My Availability
Monday - Friday 7:30am - 6pm

Happy to discuss any times that may be different to the above.

My Fees
My childminding fees are £4.50 per hour Mon-Fri for Full time Care.

My Baby sitting fees are £7 per hour Mon-Fri evenings and Saturday

I am happy to accept childcare vouchers.

Fran Small Papadaki

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum