Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

MJ Childminding Service 2 Vacancies in Hackney, E8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MJ Childminding Service 2 Vacancies in Hackney, E8

Post  mjchildminding on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:52 am

Hello and thank you for taking the time to look at my profile for MJ Childminding Service.
 pram 

I am a newly qualified Childminder in the London Borough of Hackney.

I am also a qualified nursery nurse holding a NNEB Diploma in Nursery Nursing since 1995, and have a little over 5 years experience as a Nursery Nurse.  

I am have over 15 years experience of working with vulnerable people which includes: Lone Parents, Sure Start Families.

I am a polite, supportive, warm person with a great sense of humour.  This is much needed when looking after children as they can provide you with much laughter and it's needed when keeping little ones safe and calm.

I am fully authorised by OFSTED as a registered childminder.
A registered member of the (PACEY) Professional Association of Childcare and Early Years.
I hold a clean DBS/CRB.
I also hold a full Public Liability Insurance.

I have completed the local authority's approved pre-registration course and also I completed PACEY's CYPOP5 Unit:  Home Based Childcare for Childminders Course.  These are required courses to become an Ofsted Registered Childminder within the London Borough of Hackney.  

I also hold a current First Aid certificate.  I am also due to complete a number of childcare related courses to make me a more competent childcarer.  This is part of the agreement I have made to both Ofsted and the local authority to maintain a quality service to all the children I care for.

I currently have 2 full time vacancies for children aged 3 months old to 5 years old.

My available days/hours are: Monday to Friday 08.00am - 18.00pm 

I charge £7.00 per hours for part time vacancies, and £55.00 per day; this is based on full time childcare.  This includes:  Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Morning/Afternoon Snacks per day), Activities, Outing expenses and memberships to places such as the Zoo.

To discuss your needs and what I am able to provide, please contact me.

mjchildminding

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum