Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Scarborough places available now

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scarborough places available now Empty Scarborough places available now

Post  Jayne Bedford-Forbes on Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:28 am

I now have places available at Jaynes Little Stars OFSTED registered child-minder South cliff Scarborough 
inside and outside play area.

My opening hours are:-
Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m until 6:00 p.m (earlier/ later times may be considered)
School drop off and pick up from Wheatcroft CP 
Term time and school holidays 
Part time and full time places available

Birth to 11 years old.
Lunch and snacks are inclusive in this price.
Closed all PUBLIC and BANK HOLIDAYS. (these dates are not charged for)
Please feel free to contact me for more detailed information or to arrange a visit. 
details  can be found from local council
Call today for more information or to arrange a visit 
Mobile 01723 500070 or 07773623850

I'am an OFSTED registered childminder.  
I child mind from my family home in the South Cliff area of Scarborough. I live with my husband who works as a qualified nurse and 21 year old daughter. I also have two older daughters and 2 grandchildren. We are a close family unit and this extends to the children I/ we care for. 

I have been involved in child care for over 28 years, working in a range of facilities from owning my own play-group, parent and toddler groups, schools as a teaching assistant, nursery's, before starting as an Ofsted registered child-minder 8 years ago. 

I believe in giving children the best possible start in their learning development, and what better way to do this then in a home from home setting. where the children can develop in smaller groups than nursery's can offer. We live in a large modernised Victorian house, with play space in-side with a large selection of resources and equipment.  We also have a large garden for outdoor play, including a large 17'X10' summer house / play room.
We often go on outings to the local Duck pond to feed the ducks, the pet shop and other local outings.

We are all non-smokers. We have four friendly cats and a large fish tank. 

All members of my family are CRB checked and cleared. 

I have over 28 years experience of working with children this includes: owning my own pre school playgroup for 8 years, working in a county primary school as a teaching assistant, breakfast club co-ordinator and mid day supervisor, nursery key worker, organising and running a tots group. 

I have an extensive portfolio of qualifications and certificates including:

Diploma in pre school practice
Early year’s foundation stage
Extending the early year’s
Paediatric First aid 
Introduction to child care practice home base
Food hygiene and safety
Child protection 
Promoting positive behaviour

Last edited by Reeta on Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:30 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : update info)

Jayne Bedford-Forbes

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum