Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

ofsted registered childminder in Brinsley Nottinghamshire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ofsted registered childminder in Brinsley Nottinghamshire Empty ofsted registered childminder in Brinsley Nottinghamshire

Post  first steps childminding7 on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:36 am

My name is Rosanna i am a Ofsted registered childminder and I am 32 years old with 2 children. A 12 year old girl and a 7 year old boy. we have a pet dog called maisy who is a Labrador and 5 years old. I have just registered  as a childminder and had a carer in care work for many years previous to my registration. As a working parent myself who used to work long unsociable hours I appreciate how hard good reliable and flexible childcare can be to find. I offer 24hr care 7 days a week. I also offer plenty of activities for your child/children to take part in. weather it be outings to play centres toddler groups or trips to local parks, if theirs fun things to get involved in we'll be their. Plenty of toys and activities to play with at my home with a lovely secure garden. I offer fresh home cooked meals that are healthy and nutritious and drinks and snacks through out the day. 
     I have two children of my own and have lots of years practise of looking after friends and family's children.  I also have experience working with vulnerable adults. when my daughter was a toddler I worked at lankybills fun shack at langleymill for 3yrs as the parent and toddler co-ordinator.
i have my paediatric first aid certificate.
 cypop5 qualification for childminding
 food hygiene certificate.
 I have completed safeguarding training
 nvq2 in health and social care.
Pacey expectations of behaviour course
Pacey Supporting Children with Speech, Language and Communication Needs course.
Pacey Supporting children's emotional well-being course
Pacey An Introduction to Children Diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder course.
I am available 630am till 2030pm Monday to Friday i also offer weekends and over night care 2030pm-630am.
my fees are £3.50 per hour 7.30am-18.30pm  630am-730am. £4.50per hour.
and 1830pm-2030pm £4.50per hour  over night care is available from2030pm till630am at £30 any hours before or after that are charged at the normal hourly rate. weekends will be charged at a agreeable rate
All meals and drinks and snacks are included in the price.

first steps childminding7

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum